Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
On my down time, I try looks on myself for practice, and to see what looks nice (doing smokey eyes, color combos, putting false eye lashes on). I don`t usually wear smokey eyes when I go out because I can never get it right, looks too dark on me, colors doesn`t seem flattering, and the eyeliner just runs down my undereyes making me look like I was punched. Very unattractive. But I randomly saw a video on youtube giving suggestions on how to accomplish a clean <strong>Smokey Brown</strong> eye makeup. So I figured I`d try it, and this is the end result.
I`m actually very happy with how this turned out, especially it being my first time! Please excuse my eyebrows though. I didn`t notice the other one was kinda messy =/
Here is the breakdown of the products I used ---
- Revlon Colorstay foundation mixed with MAC studio fix fluid
- MAC Pro longwear concealer
- Lancome dual finish powder
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- Bobbi Brown blush in Desert Rose
- MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Buck, Hustle, Dark Hourse, Creep)
- Wet`n Wild Brulee
- Clinique Gel eyeliner in Black
- Clinique Quickliner for eyes in Dark Chocolate
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara mixed with Avon Supershock mascara
- MAC Colour Me Coral
- MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam V
I`m trying to use my Naked palette because ever since I got it, I`ve probably only used it 3 times.
<strong>What do you guys think?
Did I fair well for my first smokey eyes?</strong>
Any constructive criticisms (CC) are welcome.
Sorry, I look kinda weird. I didn`t do my hair yet when I took these pics. lol
** Photos and content are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Thank you. **
Please dont forget to rate, comment, and follow ^__^