Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! Finally decided to do another Face of the Day. Taking a rest from doing reviews. lol. Anyway, here are the products that I used.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation
- MAC Pro longwear concealer
- Lancome Dual finish powder
- NYC Sunny bronzer
- Rock&Republic blush in Bedroom
- MAC Soft&Gentle MSF
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
- MAC Gold Mode pigment
- MAC mineralized eyeshadow in Gilt by Association
- Clinique cream liner in black
- Chanel Imitable mascara
- Lancome Color Design in B-list
- Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
<strong>What do you guys think?
Any tips on how to take pictures with better color?</strong>
This looked a lot better in real life, but I can`t figure out what to do with my camera to capture the colors =/
** Photos and content are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Thank you. **
Please dont forget to rate, comment, and follow ^__^