Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So to start off, I decided to post one of my favorite eye looks.
For my lids:
- I applied UDPP original all over my lids.
- I started with MAC`s Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow, applying it all over my lids.
- I followed it with MAC`s Gilt By Association mineralized eyeshadow on the outer 1/3 of my eyes and up on to the crease.
- Next, a touch of MAC`s Corduroy eyeshadow on the outer v.
- I then blended the harsh edges with ELF`s Ivory eyeshadow followed by WnW`s Brulee as my highlight color.
- Using Clinique black cream liner, I lined my upper lash line and tightlined, as well.
- I curled my lashes, applied CoverGirl Lash exact mascara and applied Ardell`s #109.
For my lower lash line:
- I started with ELF`s Ivory on the inner 1/3 of the eye.
- Finishing where Ivory left off, I followed it with MAC`s Sumptuous Olive going 2/3 of the way in (using a light hand).
- To the last bit of lower lash line left, I used MAC`s Gilt By Association.
- I then lined my waterline with GOSH`s brown eyeliner.
I admit that I am slightly shy to post my face, so until I build up the courage to do so, I will only be posting eye looks for the mean time.
<bold>Anyway, I hope you like this look! Mind sharing what is one of your favorite eye looks?</bold>
**Pictures and contents are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Thank you.**