Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve always loved purples and lilacs, especially for an eyeshadow color. A friend gave me a T`estimo palette that came with shimmery lilac, white, and shimmery black eyeshadow colors, and a gel/cream eyeliner. The pigmentation on the lilac is not all that great and you really have to pack it on, but the shimmery black is very pigmented. If you`re interested in how I did this look, please keep reading:
- I first applied the shimmery black color on the inner and outer corners of the eye. Make sure you leave the space in the center of the lid free of the black color.
- Try not to apply too much on the inner corner, but don`t be shy in putting more on the outer corner (depending on how dark you want it to be).
- Next, take the shimmery lilac color and pack it on the center of the lids. Try to feather them out to blend them with the black.
- Then take the white color and use it to soften the edges of the eyeshadows.
- Also use the white color for the inner corners of the eye.
- Take the liner that comes with the palette and use it to line your eyes.
- Next, curl your lashes and apply mascara.
<strong> What do you guys think of this look? </strong>
**Pictures and contents are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Thank you.**