Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello everyone! I haul too much so I decided to post an eye look instead. lol. Simple, light, and easy. I think it`s perfect for spring!
Here`s what I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in "Celebrity"
- MAC Shale
- Wet n` Wild Eyeshadow in "Kitten"
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in "Cult"
- Wet n` Wild Eyeshadow in "Brulee"
- Physician`s Formula purple gel eyeliner (the one from the brown eyes kit)
- Avon Supershock mascara
The Physician`s Formula gel liner is more plummy than purple so I layered it with Wet n` Wild Kitten to lighten it up a little bit. I couldn`t get it to look as purple as I`d like, but I guess it`ll do.
<strong>What do you guys think?</strong>
** Photos and content are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Thank you. **
Please don`t forget to rate, comment, and follow ^_^