Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! Just wanted to share with you my Eye of the Day. I decided to go with some bronze today, but I wanted to use this dark (moss-like) green that my friend gave me. Then I went ahead and added a pop of color to make it more springy. I hope you guys like it!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Time & Space eyeshadow (bronze)
- ELF single eyeshadow in Mystic Moss
- MAC Corduroy
- MAC Dark Edge
- Hard Candy eyeshadow in Spearmint (lime green color)
- L`Oreal Infallible 24hr eyeshadow in Eternal Sunshine (inner corner)
- Wet n Wild Brulee
- Clinique cream liner in black
- Sephora white eye pencil (lower waterline)
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara
<strong>What do you guys think?</strong>
** Photos and content are mine. Please do not use without my permission. Thank you. **
Please don`t forget to rate, comment, and follow ^_^