Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I created this recipe a couple of years ago because i was craving a sour cream and onion baked potato. I didn`t have potatoes at home but did have a bag of frozen tater tots so i attempted to get the same taste out of it with what i had at home at the time. Ever since then, my family has been obsessed with it.
Here`s What You Need:
- A bag of tater tots
- Onion- diced
- Container of sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Ground beef
- Green onions- chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Salsa or hot sauce for taste
Here`s What To Do:
- On the stove, cook the ground beef and diced onions.
- On the baking dish, place a layer of tater tots.
- Once the beef and onions are cook, let cool a little bit and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Add the container of sour cream, green onions and a handful of cheese to the bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish
- Add another layer of tater tots and then another layer of the mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and place in the oven.
- Baked 375 for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
When serving, i like to eat it with salsa. You can also add hot sauce if you wanted it to be a little but more spicy.
Do you like tater tots?
Would you try this recipe?
Do you like baked potatoes?