Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So, today I went to Target to kill some time. They have a ton of clothes on sale, but none of the cute stuff was in my size. Go figure. :( haha. But then I went to the beauty section, and got some stuff. :)
1. E.L.F`s Powder Brush - A lot of people have spoken very highly of this brush so I want to try it out for myself.
2. L`oreal Paris Voluminous False Lashes Mascara - I saw that this was on sale so I just said what the hell. I`ve never tried a L`oreal mascara before, I don`t know how they are. I`m excited to try this one out. Though I didn`t see that this is a waterproof, but oh well.
3. Rimmel London Lasting Lipstick by Kate Moss - The tube says its number 14. It`s a nude pink almost. I really a nude lipstick by L`oreal that I saw but I couldn`t find it. So, I found this one and just got it. Hopefully, I can get the other one next time.
4. Essie`s Merino Cool - I thought this color was so pretty. It`s a gray purple. I can`t wait to put this on! :) I love Essie nail polishes, they are my favorite brand of nail polish.
5. Milani`s Gold (Jewel) - I like glitter but I don`t love it because it take FOREVER to take off and it is just a pain. But I saw this line and thought they were cute. I think they had Red and Blue as well.
6. Sally Hansen`s Pacific Blue - This nail polish took me soo long to find! Oh my goodness. I first saw DulceCandy with it in a YouTube video and it was such a pretty blue. All the blues I have, have a shimmer to them and I don`t really like that. This blue is a solid blue like the Pacific! Haha. I actually got this from Kmart, but I wanted to throw it in this post. :)
Thank you for reading!
*Photo`s are mine, please do not take.