Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday after I scored some pocket cash at Plato`s closet, I decided to head over to Target, since there were a few things I needed and wanted. I needed some more hairspray and baby wipes (which I take off my makeup with), some travel items/sized items since I`m taking a trip this month, some other random things I felt like I needed, and a pair of shoes I was going to buy online but they ran out of my size of. I scored this all for around $50. I got:
- White Merona Esma Braided Flat Sandals
- Huggies Simply Clean Baby Wipes (Value Pack: 3 packs of 64 each)
- Target Up&Up Travel Size Baby Powder
- Summer`s Eve Cleansing Cloths 32 ct.
- TRESemme Tres Two Hairspray
- Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple
- Skintimate Travel Size Shave Gel in Raspberry Rain
- EcoTools 6 Piece On-the-Go Eye Brush Set
- E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder
- E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Color in Rich Red
*Photos are MINE.
health hair makeup beauty