Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- I`m still catching up on my hauls and this one was from a couple of months ago. I mainly went to find some of the new 2012 products that I could not find at Walmart. I was mainly looking for the new hair products. I am in love with the dry shampoo from Suave and when I heard they were coming out with a keratin formula, I flipped. Keratin is really good for your hair if it is damaged. I straighten my hair a lot, so I figured it wouldn`t hurt. I still haven`t used it yet, because I haven`t finished my bottle of the original yet. While I picked that up, I notice they also came out with an actual shampoo and conditioner. They both contain keratin and the shampoo is formulated with lower sulfates than they normally use. I really wanted their keratin treatment, but you pretty much have to have normal, virgin hair. That definitely eliminated me. Of course, I had to make my way to cosmetics. I knew there wasn`t going to be much I wanted since I got most of the new 2012 products from Walmart or a drugstore. I did find adorable Clean & Clear blotting sheets with Hello Kitty on them. They say limited edition, so I`m not sure if you can still find them or not. I also picked up one of L`oreal`s new nail polishes in Penthouse Pink, which is a really pretty pink.
<strong> What I Got</strong>
- Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
- Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo
- Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Conditioner
- Clean & Clear Limited Edition Oil Absorbing Sheets
- L`oreal Nail Polish in Penthouse Pink
<strong> Have you tried any of these products?</strong>