Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This passing Saturday i took a trip to Target one of my favorite drugstores because it`s very cheap and affordable. I decided to take a look at the beauty aisle since i seen they still had products on clearance. I also passed by the school and office aisle because my sister got school supplies and they have many notebooks for clearance as well as folders. The cookies are not from Target i got them at the gas station but since i put them here i don`t know why i though i had to include it in this post. And lastly i got a Febreze air freshener for my room.
WHAT I GOT:
- L`oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in 646 Black: $7.99.
- Physicians Formula in 1811 Bronzer:Was $11.50 but it was on clearance and i got it for $3.47.
- Elf Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve: $3.00.
- 4x6 Notebook 3 Pack:Was $2.99 but on clearance i got it for $1.48.
- iTunes Gift Card: $25.00.
- Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener in Brilliant Spring Blossoms: i belief this was on clearance too and if in not mistaken i got it for either $2-$3.
- Raspberry Hand Sanitizer: $1.00.
- Clean & Clear Advance Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste: $5.99.
- Gas Station Grandma`s Cookies: $1.00.
*ALL IMAGES & ARTICLE ARE MINE*