Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey girls! So today I went to Target and of course I couldn`t resist picking up some new beauty items. I was particularly looking for more lip butters and the tattoo shadows but of course they had none left :( I hope that I can find them soon because it`s seriously killing me! Lol.
However, I did manage to find some other things that I was interested in trying!
What I got:
- <strong>Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple:</strong> Luckily, I did find one lip butter. I was looking at nail polish and I saw it in one of the racks. I am so happy because this was a shade I really wanted. I tried it on and I am loving it so far!
- <strong>Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder in Honey Beige:</strong> I decided to get this because it was on clearance and luckily they had a shade close to my skin tone. I hope it works well but at least it only cost me $3.88!
- <strong>Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting/Conealer Pen:</strong> This was one of the only new Maybelline products that was fully in stock, but I had decided to try it because I never owned a brightening concealer. I tried it on and I absolutely love it so far! Review of this coming soon.
- <strong>Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller:</strong> My best friend uses this and swears by it so I decided to pick it up! I tried hers before and I liked it.
- <strong>Revlon Nail Polish in Stunning:</strong> I actually picked this up from Walmart on Friday night, haha but I decided to include it anyway! It`s a gorgeous clear glitter polish with silver glitters and multicolor hexagonal glitter.
- <strong>Essie Nail Polish in Cute As A Button:</strong> I wanted this nail polish for the longest time but I could never find it anywhere! It was the last one so I was excited to finally get my hands on it :)
So yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed this haul and if you want a review on any of the products let me know :)
Check out my youtube channellll: http://www.youtube.com/user/alanaaaaaax3
*pictures & content are my own!