Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday I went to my local Target to pick up two brush replacements before I move to the Florida Keys next week. Things are a bit more estranged on the islands and the nearest Target is 1 hour and some change away in Miami. But (of course) I couldn`t just leave with two things, and walked out with a few neat finds all for just ten bucks! Pretty sure my wallet is thanking me right about now..
The list is as follows from Left to Right:
1) e.l.f. Pigment Eyeshadow (Naturally Nude)- I tend to opt for more natural hues with pigments. I have a few drugstore and name brand in my collection already, but I don`t have one quite like this. Holding it up to the light, it is a light brown with purple tones and golden shimmer flecks in it. Definitely a complimentary shade for all eye colors in my opinion!
2) e.l.f. Eyelid Primer- I recently ran out of my Urban Decay Primer Potion, and I`ve been having to use my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as an eyeshadow base/primer duo. I wanted to grab something similar to UDPP, so I did not hesitate to put this in my cart when I saw it was just $1. It works okay thus far, but I have noticed slight creasing. I don`t expect a world of wonders from a drugstore brand anyway. Maybe it`s the heat making it crease so this should be less of a problem in the colder months.
3) e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen- I`ve purchased this numerous times before, I am never disappointed! I can draw cat eyes on with ease and love the sleek packaging. Will continue to purchase for as long as it`s available. I highly recommend this product!
4) e.l.f. recently launched an exclusive in-store only Fall Collection with Target called Falling For Beauty Attitude. The entire collection is snakeskin themed and they have a wide array of nail polishes, their infamous Beauty Books (which I happen to adore!), tweezers, cosmetic brushes, nail files, and things of that sort with snakeskin prints all over. I picked up a nude nail polish for my traveling endeavors, and since I am moving across the country in just 4 days (yikes!) I wanted something that wouldn`t be too obvious if it chipped. I was pleasantly surprised at the color pay off, no chips so far! Unfortunately though, the nail polishes are not named. My nail polish just has a 26 engraved at the bottom of the bottle, I doubt that means anything though. I definitely want to pick up the other colors too! There was a beautiful blood red and muted hot cocoa brown that caught my eye. Once I land in Miami, I hope I`ll be able to stop and grab some!
5) e.l.f. professional Defining Eye Brush- I got this brush because it has the perfect angle for applying a highlight on the brow bone. It`s not too dense and not too soft, which I really like when purchasing my brushes.
6) e.l.f. professional Eye Shadow Brush- Self explanatory. I have small eyes, and I`ve been wanting a brush that`s not as big as others on the market. Don`t get me wrong- I adore my beloved brushes.. and I find that the Eco Tools eyeshadow brush for example, is too big for the eye coverage I really need. Definitely a happy camper with all of my finds!