Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
One thing I love about the area I work in is the fact that all the shopping areas and restaurants are nearby so during my lunch hour Im sometimes shopping at my favorite storeTARGET! Yes, its a blessing and a curse to have a target near my work and the fact that I have an hour lunch break doesnt help either lol! This haul was from earlier this month I just got around to constructing a haul now, but anyways one day during my lunch hour I was at Target just because I needed to buy hand lotion for work because I ran out. Of course a Target trip just doesnt end with purchasing one item, but with more then what you really came in for. So here is what I got,
- N°7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser: This is the second time Im purchasing this. I fist tried it on a whim but ended up really liking it. I tend to use this cleanser in the morning.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer: This is also a repurchase for me and its my favorite moisturizer at the moment. Its lightweight and doesnt have a sticky heavy residue when on the skin.
- Suave Smoothing with cocoa butter & shea lotion: I randomly picked this up in the travel section and bought this to keep at work because my hands get so dry since Im a constant hand washer. I have been using this a lot lately and it works amazingly! I will definitely have to repurchase this in a bigger bottle.
- EOS Coconut Milk lip balm: I have the blue stripe one and finally saw this pink one and just decided to get it. I find that these ones are more moisturizing then the original ones.
- The Wet Brush: This particular brush I have heard a lot of things about and have been interested in it for a while now, but I didn`t know they were sold at Target! So it was pretty convenient that its sold at Target so I picked one up and have been loving it ever since!