Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This recipe is perfect for tailgating. You can make the meat mixture ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake the crescents! I sometimes like to do bite size ones, which all you need to do is cut the crescent rolls in half to make 2 triangles instead of one.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 oz) packed taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook the ground beef or turkey in a skillet. Drain fat. Mix hamburger, taco seasoning, cheddar cheese and cream cheese together. Separate rolls into triangles. Cut eat triangle in half lengthwise. Scoop a heaping tablespoon onto each roll and roll up.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Source link: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216313588327676947/