Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 8 people:
1 packet gelatin tutti-frutti to a pint
1 packet gelatin pineapple for a pint
1 can of pineapple in syrup with 825g
400 ml cream to beat
4 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Drain syrup from pineapple and measure.
2. In a pot, bring to boil the syrup from pineapple and when it starts to boil turn off the heat.
3. Place the gelatin powder pineapple in a bowl.
Stir in the pineapple syrup and stir well.
Add cold water needed to prefazer pint cups.
After all well mixed, take the fridge to set.
4. Bring to boil 250 ml of water and boil.
In a bowl, place the gelatine tutti-frutti.
Add the boiling water and mix well.
Leave to cool.
5. Reserve 3 slices of pineapple.
Cut the rest in pieces.
6. Whip the cream for 1 minute to gain volume.
Gradually add the powdered sugar and beat until whipped.
Stir the gelatin whipped tutti-frutti already cold and wrap well.
7. Cut the pineapple in gelatin cubes.
8. In a bowl, place the cream of the cream.
On top, sprinkle the finely chopped pineapple and pineapple gelatin cubes.
Wrap it up.
Refrigerate until solid.
9. After dessert cold and solid, garnish with slices of pineapple.
And is ready to serve.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.