Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Here is a swatch and first impressions review on one of the Revlon Shadowlinks shadows that came out last year. I reviewed four other shades when they were released, and forgot about this fifth one.
Other shades I`ve swatched:
Price & Availability:
- Available where Revlon products are sold
Shade & Finish:
- Onyx is a deep black with silver glitter
- The idea of these shadows is that they are small and can be linked together to create you own palette
- Widely available
- Concept is cool
- Of all the shades I purchased, Onyx was the most pigmented without primer
- The majority of the shades I purchased lacked pigmentation (even with primer) and were very stiff in texture
Revlon completely missed the mark with this line of products. I purchased five shades in order to create a neutral palette, and the most pigmented shade is probably the shade I would use the least amount of. I did even up returning all of the these shadows because the pigmentation was so poor and I have other shadows that perform much better, even if they cost a little bit more. Although these are a great price, they could have done a better job with the product.
Thanks for reading! Have you tried this product before? What did you think of it?
Previous post (Haul: Too Faced Sugar & Spice Palette):
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp revlon shadowlinks