Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Here are swatches of a lipstick I bought a long time ago, and this is from the Queen division of the CoverGirl line. If you are not familiar, the Queen collection is the division of the CoverGirl line that is devoted to ladies with darker complexions than what is found in the regular line. They generally have the same foundations, lipsticks, etc but geared more for darker women of color.
- I purchased `Penelope Pink` because it looked like a nice nude pink according to the bottom of the lipstick packaging, the actually lipstick bullet and the skin swatch
- On the lips this is actually more of a slightly blue-based baby pink shade
- The lipstick is a creme finish
- This lipstick claims to improve the condition and shape of your lips after a week, but I`ve never worn one of these lipsticks for seven days so I can`t confirm or deny those claims.
- These lipsticks are very easy to apply and comfortable to wear
- Square shape means it won`t roll away if you lay this down on a surface
- There is a light fragrance to it, but I can`t describe how it smells
Overall, I think this line of lipsticks is really good and one of the better offerings from the entire CoverGirl line in a long time, it`s just I don`t find this shade to be particularly flattering on me.
UPDATE:The entire line of the CoverGirl Lip Perfection lipsticks are currently on clearance at various stores so it`s more than likely it is being discontinued and replaced with another lipstick line. This probably includes the Queen collection line of Lip Perfection lipsticks as well.
Thanks for reading! Have you ever tried this line of lipsticks? What do you think of it?
Previous post (Old Ulta Haul):
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.