Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey ladies! Over the weekend i painted this super simple polka dot design onto my nails! It`s bright and fun for spring!
What you`ll need:
-A base coat (optional)
-A fun bright nail polish color (I used Essie`s Tart Deco)
-White polish (I used NYC nail polish in white)
-A dotting tool (if you don`t have one push pins or pencil make great substitutes)
-Top coat! (Optional)
1. Apply base coat
2. Apply your base color
3. Pour a little white polish onto a piece of paper and dip your dotting tool into the polish.
4. Carefully make a row of white dots on your nail that are somewhat spaced apart
5. make another row adjacent to the previous row
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the nail is covered in dots
7. Wait a couple minutes for the dots to dry
8. Seal in your work with a top coat for a beautiful shine.
Alternatively you could use a matte top coat too! It`s looks really cool matte as well!
Hope you liked this little DIY and good luck ladies!
(This image is my own)