Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is super late but I still wanted to share
1) Bath & Body Works candle in Raspberry Peach Macaroon - This is my favorite candle of all time now! I finished one in April and the one pictured is my backup. I went into BBW and they still had this scent! This is fruity bakery type scent and it smells exactly what it sounds like. It is so yummy!
2) Lush Rose Jam shower gel - I also finished one of these in April and luckily I still have 2 back ups! It smells amazinglike vanilla, lemon, and roses. This was limited edition for Christmas and I hope they bring it back this year. They do have Ros Argan body conditioner and a Rose Jam bubble bar that have the same scent so definitely check those out!
3) Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Medium Glow - Ive been using this product for years. With the weather finally warming up I was able to use this for a quick fix tanned look with my shorts. I love this stuff, it gives a great glow, its not orange, and it lasts until you wash it off.
4) Victorias Secret body spray in Such A Flirt - This is so fruity with a bit of floral - it is perfect for this time of year. It has star fruit and white orchid. The lasting power isnt the greatest but VS always has the deals and I remember getting this for free.
5) Lush Miranda soap - This is one of my favorite Lush soaps for spring and summer. Its very fruity, it especially smells like kiwi to me. It also has some exfoliating bits in it so its perfect for getting rid of dead skin before fake tanning.
6) Lush Gorgeous moisturizer - I would first like to say that the full size of this moisturizer is almost $90 and I must say it would definitely be worth it if I ever purchased it. I got this small size in a gift set on Boxing Day and Im sad Im almost done with it, but Ive noticed my skin is in such good condition right now and this is the only thing Ive changed in my routine recently. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.
7) Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer - My favorite thing about this bronzer is that it smells like chocolate! It is also a great contouring shade - not orange at all and there is no shimmer. It is perfect.
8) Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face in Dore 03 - I recently started using this regularly and have been getting comments on how glowing my skin looks (I think I have this powder & the Lush moisturizer to thank for that!) This powder has different shades of pearls - blue, lavender, bronzer, and a shimmery shade that combined together gives my skin a complete look. It sets my concealer and BB cream while not looking cakey at all.
9) Eco Tools Bronzer brush - I use this brush along with the Guerlain powder and it is makes it so easy to use. I just swish the brush around in the little tin and buff it into the skin. I love this brush for powders.
10) Up & Up Cotton Rounds - I needed some cotton for removing my nail polish (I used to use cotton balls and I save my Shiseido cotton for my face) and these make life so much easier! Im never buying cotton balls again - even though theyre super cheap - I will spend the extra 2 bucks on rounds instead!
What are your current Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com