Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sure to be a hit with the family!
Items You Need:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 1 packet of your FAVORITE Koolaid
- sugar (1/3 to 1/2 cup) *sweeten to taste
**** this recipe can be altered to your preferences. Try substituting sugar for splenda or stevia/truvia (recommend)! Swap the koolaid out for Hawaiian Punch singles to go, crystal light or tang! Whatever your family might like! ****
This is a HOT summertime FAVORITE around my house! Koolaid slushies! Super easy & always a hit with the kids! Give these a try!
1. start with a clean blender, add 1 cup of water
2. then add your koolaid packet
3. add your sugar (varies with your preferences)
a. 1/3 cup sugar will be tart/sour-ish
b. ½ cup sugar will be sweet
c. 2/3 sugar will be SUPER SWEET
(sweeten to your preferences, everyone has slightly different taste buds!)
4. start blending & add your ice cubes (start with 1 tray, if you want it thicker add more ice)
Have you tried any good slushies lately? What do you think about this recipe? Its super easy to make & always tastes great.
Question. What is your favorite flavor koolaid?
My favorite is the Soarin Strawberry Lemonade & The Blue Lemonade (try either of those in this recipe & youll love them!