Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today, I got kind of bored and decided to try out a brown shimmery smokey eye look for summer, with a blue shimmery color for an accent!
1) First, I primed my eyelids and under my lower lashline with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original (Which, I hate. But since it was a tutorial, I didn`t want to use up my better one). Then, I used this Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe" all over my eyelids as a base.
2) Next I pulled out my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I put "Buck" all over my eyelids. Then, I dabbed a bit of "Sidecar" over it. I then took some of "Smog" in my creases, and used "Sin" as a browbone and inner-corner highlight. I used a flat-top brush to blend them all together.
3) Now I used my E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner in "Black" to line my upper lashline.
4) For under my eyelid, I sprayed an angled eyeliner brush with E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set (So I could use the following shadow wet, to make it look more like a liner and not have fallout.) I used the dampened brush to line my lower lashline with MAC To the Beach "Shimmermoss" eyeshadow.
5) I wanted my lashes really defined and volumized, so I used CoverGirl`s Lash Blast Volume Mascara. On my bottom lashes I used Clinique`s Bottom Lash Mascara in Black to open up the eye a little bit more.
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany
*Photos and Videos are MINE.