Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
HEY! so here is a quick and easy way to do some cute nautical nails.
1. pick 2 or 3 main nail polish colors. recommended nautical colors- Red, Blue and white.
2. For the nails with stripes- Get clear tape (scotch tape works fine) and cut it into small vertical STRAIGHT lines and place two tape strippes on your nail make sure they dont touch eachother, now take one of your nail polish`s (ex; Blue) and paint on the part of your nail that has no tape.
3. Once the color has dried, remove the tape and put tape on the part of the nail you have already painted and then choose another color (ex; White) and paint on the parts of the nail that the tape once was.
4. once the second color has dried remove the tape and your stripped nautical nails will be complete.
5. For the ancore design part, its easy to just get a nail design pen and draw a small white ancore on a blue or red colored nail.
These are cute nail designs that take about 10-15 minutes. Perfect with a cute dress or simply a crop top and jean shorts ;)
-If you have any questions please feel free to comment!
THX ;) <3 Taves!
design summer style beauty