Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I tend to change up my make up routine and the products I use as well as the steps I take pretty often. I do this because I either start breaking out or my skin starts looking dry or dull. BUT I have turned over a new leaf and really found some great products that I have been loving and using for a long while, and they are especially great for the warmer months.
All of these products are long lasting and make my skin look luminous and glowing...perfect for summer.
Here are the products:
- Teint Resist Long Wear Endless Comfort Transfer Resistant Foundation in the color 06 - This foundation is literally AMAZING and will last you all day...through the heat and whatever else you may face that day...it lasts. I absolutely adore it.
- Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer - This is a light weight and very nourishing moisturizer, great for summer. I use this around my eye area mostly and it works wonders.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfecter - This is a great highlighter and concealer duo. It covers under eye circles amazingly and highlights your eyes and any other ears of your face you want to wonderfully. This also lasts all day and is perfect for the hot months.
- ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in the color Matte Bronze - This is what I use for contouring and I LOVE it! Lol that seems to be a theme for all these products huh! Well this is a great color and finish for contouring since it creates the perfect illusion of a shadow to contour my face. It is also a dollar so it is extremely inexpensive.
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny - This is great for an all over face bronzer. I love using it to give myself a healthy summer glow :)
Lastly I have 2 Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadows:
- Too Cool and
- Bad to the Bronze
Both of these last all day as many of you know, and these two colors really work perfectly for summer.
What do you think of my Summer make up must haves?
What products do you NEED to get you through the summer?