Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
^^pictures are mine! Thanks
Hey! So since summer is coming to an end, I decided I would post my overall summer favorites. Here they are (in no particular order)
1) Laura Mercier oil-free tinted moisturizer- I love this so much words can express it. Lately my skin has been super dry, and this is the only thing that doesnt stick to my dry patches.
2) Makeup forever HD translucent powder- This is great! It sets my makeup beautifully and looks great on camera.
3) Mac lipstick in pleaser seeker : This was from the recent heavenly creatures collection. It is a beautiful peachy pink color and is great for summer!!
4) Pink Sugar perfume- I just recently fell in love with this perfume again. It is a very sweet and flirty perfume! I love it.
5) Stila eyeshadow palette- The colors are Chloe, lame, and kitten. I LOVE these. Super pigmented and pretty.
6) Benefit Brow-zing palette in light- I love this, very pigmented and works great to fill in my brows.
7) Sigma small eyeliner E10 brush- This is great for applying gel eyeliner and creates a perfect thin line everytime.
8) China Glaze nail polish in Peachy Keen This is a perfect summer color. Peachy and perfect!
What were your summer favorites? Thanks for reading!! Xoxo Emma
mac summer makeup