Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
My favorite kind of cookie by far is the sugar cookie. Filled with sweet, sweet sugar, how can you resist? I love sugar cookies so much, in fact, I made them today. And I used this really good recipe I found from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/the-best-rolled-sugar-cookies/
Here`s the recipe:
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
2 cups white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
I think sugar cookies are delicious, and I have always loved them, and I remember when my mom would always make them. She made some mean sugar cookies! One thing I like to do is add some sprinkles or decorations, or even icing to the sugar cookies. That way they can be even better-tasting and sweeter.
But now, I have a few questions for you...
1. Do you like sugar cookies?
2. What is you favorite type of cookie?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO :)
PS. This is NOT my recipe, I got it from http://allrecipes.com!