Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Wonderfully, refreshing drink on a warm day. It`s sweet and fresh... I really like this drink. It`s probably one of my favorite drinks for the summer especially when it`s really hot outside by the pool :). Have you ever tried this? If not, here`s the recipe:
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min + chill time
Cook Time: 5 min
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, trimmed & halved
- 2 cups sparkling water
- mint sprigs for garnish, optional
- strawberry halves for garnish, optional
1. In a medium saucepan, bring water and sugar to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves. Add the lemon zest and juice, stir and remove from heat. Let cool completely.
2. In a blender, puree the strawberries with about 1/2 cup of the lemon syrup. Add the pureed strawberries to the remaining lemon syrup. Stir; pour through a strainer into a pitcher. Refrigerate until well-chilled.
3. When ready to serve, add sparkling water to the pitcher and stir well. Pour over glasses filled with ice, and serve garnished with mint and/or strawberry halves.
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link below for more information*