Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Another quick cook dish at home and it always taste great.
Ingredients for 2 adults
200g of egg noodles (i used dry)
200g of chicken breast
3-4 dumplings per adult
Chicken stock cube
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp five spice
I normally make a side salad to give with this of, carrots, beansprouts, onions, garlic and tomatoes flash fried in a pan. use about a handful of each veg for your 5 a day.
1. Cut chicken into chunks and season with some soya sauce. crush garlic and add to chicken and leave overnight.
2. prepare noodles. boil water add stock cube, soya sauce and chilli. add noddles to soften.
3. Begin frying chicken make sur to empty container as the garlic and juice will add a great taste.
4. I part steam dumplings and then leave aside. take noodles off heat once soft. Take 2 tablespoons of stock from noodles and add to chicken. keep doing this til you have a enough sauce
5. serve noodles on a plate and the add chicken. begin to fry dumplings til hot.
I add alot of sauce to my noodles because i love dipping my dumplings in it. you could try adding more chilli if you really like a kick