Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
One of my favorite breakfast meal to eat is a sausage, eggs, cheese biscuit. My brother in law was a genius to make a few and have them freeze.
So whenever we want something to eat for breakfast. Instead of running to Mc Donalds beating their breakfast time you already have it ready right from home.
To prepare you`ll need the following:
- a can of biscuits
- slices of cheese
- a bag of sausages meat
- two pans
- wax paper
- plastic wrap
Step by steps:
1. Bake your biscuits in the oven.
2. Cook your meat(s) in pan #1
3. Cook your eggs in pan #2
4. Slap a piece of cheese on every biscuits
5. Use plastic wrap to cover them when they`re cool.
6. You can use wax paper to hold your biscuit into place like how I have in the picture
That`s it. Isn`t that simple?
What`s your favorite breakfast meal?