Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For this nail look i was originally going to wear it plain, but why do that when you can add something SHINY! I for some reason thought i had a bottle of Northern Lights (I don`t) , so i decided to use Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope, it has some micro glitter, along with round glitter! with this beautiful deep purple by Essie in No More Film and i think it looks amazing!
*Note: Essie No More Film will look almost black when there is not much lighting, but once you step out into the sun or bright lights! wooh! its a beautiful purple! Also the glitters, oh how i wish i could post a short video to show you guys how my nails sparkle!
What i did to achieve this look:
1. Start off with a base coat! I will continue to say this dark polishes will most likely ALWAYS stain your nails, so we want to prevent that from happening!
---I used CHI Ceramic Base & Top Coat
2. Apply Essie No More Film. I did one thin coat, followed by a thicker coat.
3. Apply 1-2 coats(depending on how much pizzazz you want) of your Wet n WIld Kaleidoscope.
4. Apply a top coat. It wasn`t shiny enough for me! :) lol
5. Clean up! (I think i did pretty good this time, ya know. . .staying inside the lines!) lol
**First photo WITH flash, Second photo WITHOUT**
--Let me know in the comments below if there are any colors your like for me to swatch for you!--