Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know I say this all the time, but I`m so sorry for not posting in a while! I got a pet Sugar Glider last month so between taking care of him and my daughter, I`ve had my hands tied! Anyways, since St. Patrick`s Day is coming up this weekend (and everyone is uploading their make up looks on youtube), I figured I`d film one too with the Lancome palette that I won months ago through a Facebook contest. Hope you all like it!
Also, here`s a list of everything I used for this look in case you want to re-create it. Keep in mind that you don`t have to use everything I used. If you have similar colors, bust them out and give this look a try! If you do, please post it here on Luuux and put the link to the post below in the comments. Feedback is very much appreciated! ^_^
- L`Oreal Studio Secrets primer
- Koh Gen Do Aqua foundation in OC1
- Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture concealer palette
- Bronzer from Too Faced Glamour to go Dream Edition palette
- Hard Candy blush in Hot Flash
- Too Faced shadow insurance
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Storm
- Lancome Color Design palette in Jade Fever
- Wet `N` Wild palette in I Dream of Greenie
- Too Faced Natural Eye palette (Heaven eyeshadow)
- Maybelline eyestudio gel liner
- Too Faced LashGasm mascara
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Partial to Pink
Thank you for reading/watching and I`ll see you all in the next post!