Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Spring Trend - Pastels;
I know we`re still in winter but it`s never too soon to be looking at Spring Trends :) you always want to be one step ahead and make sure you look fabulous haha
A Spring Trend that keeps coming backwards and forth is the lovely `Pastel`. I keep seeing it all over the internet and in magazines so of course i had to do a quick blog post on it for you guys :) i was dabbling on `Polyvore` and managed to conger up the image you see above haha hope i made some wise picks for you guys :)
Overall i think this Spring Trend looks absolutely lovely, it looks great on all skin tones and it`s so girly and cute :3
Their are so many shops that will be harbering this trend very soon, some being Topshop, River Island, Matalan, Dorathey Perkins, Primark and the list can go on foreverrrr haha
Ohhh i can`t wait to see what the runways conger up for `Pastel Colour Blocking` eeeep excitement haha
Here are the links for the items in the photo :) -->
1. Vivienne Westwood - Classic Orb Bag - £625
2. River Island - Aqua Lace Belted Skater Dress - £35
3. River Island - Cream Leopard and Chain Print Scarf - £13
4. Topshop - Knitted `X` Motif Jumper - £36
5. Topshop - Lilac Short Sleeve Burn Out Tee - £14
6. River Island - Pink Ponti Button Scallop Top - £25
7. Mulberry - Pebbled Beige Bayswater - £795
8. Topshop - Ice Blue Knitted Circle Foil Jumper - £38
What do you guys think?
Pastel - Hot or Not?
Feel Free To Follow :)
**IMAGES ARE MINE**