Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Spring nail polishes!
So winter is almost over which means SPRING is coming out. During the spring time, I like to wear more colors on my nails than just wearing dark colors. But then I dont wearing bright colors because I like to wear that for the summer. So for spring I like to wear pastel and like soft colors.
I will show you some my favorite colors to wear for the spring and some of these colors I will be wearing this spring.
Here are some of my favorite colors:
- Sally Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty (I think I will wear this color more in the summer but then it is a really soft yellow color so I would wear it in the spring too.)
- Revlon Nail Polish in Peach Petal (I really like this light pink/peachy color. It looks really pretty.)
- China Glaze Nail polish in Re-Fresh Mint (I love this color for the spring. It just looks really nice on my skin tone.)
- Revlon Nail Polish in Jaded (This color is similar to the china glaze one but its a little lighter.)
- Revlon Nail Polish in Lilac Pastelle (This color is like a mix of purple and pink but its just really pretty on the nails.)
- Revlon Nail Polish in Cloud (This color is like a really light purple)
- Essie Nail Polish in St Lucia Lilac (This color is like the Revlon one but its darker but they are both really pretty color.)
Overall most of the colors I like are like similar. I think I wear mostly lilac, purple, baby pink and mint green colors during the spring.
What are some of your favorite spring colors?
(These pictures are mine, please do not use them.)