Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Beauty Gurus
Today I am excited to share with you my first attempt at a spring look. As you can see in the photo above, the makeup is very light and I am loving my lips.
1. I always start my makeup from top to bottom. My eyebrows first. I used the Revlon Two-In-one Brow Enhancer. First you use to pencil to line your brows to the desired shape, then you use the other end to comb your lashes. The gel on the brow brush helps to hold wild hairs in place and fill in your brow if you have spaced out brows like mine. This is also good to give your brows the illusion of fullness.
2. Next is my concealer, I use Black Opal Concealer because It very creamy and doesn`t leave lines in your makeup. Also, if you cant afford a whole collection from Black Opal, this is one concealer you can mix with other foundation to get your desired look.
3. I always do my concealer before my lashes because I tend to make a mess all over my eyes....lol I use Mary Kay Lash Enhancer in Black. I like to use this because the brush has small thick bristles for my short thick lashes.. the Volume is great and it dries almost instantly.
4. Now its time for foundation which I apply with my Mac Brush. I prefer to use a brush rather than a sponge because I don`t want to put too much on. I use my Black Opal Foundation that just blends right into my skin. It has a sheer finish and gives my face that glow without shine.....
5. Next I use my Black Opal Finishing Powder to set the foundation. I really like this powder because it adds a beautiful almost bronze finish to makeup...I love it....I would recommend for all skin types as my BFF is Italian and she loves the Black Opal Finish.
6. The next step is my lips. I used a Pink Passion Lip Gloss I got at the hair store. Its called Butterfly but Omg...Its soft and add the right amount of shine....
p.s photos are mine