Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey lovelies! So Spring is right around the corner...ish..hahah and I was inspired to do these pastel-ish nails. I`m usually not into pastels, but deeper pastels like these colors really attract my attention! I was also inspired by this post that I saw here on luuux: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/cloud-torial?#comment-6657479
<strong>What`s On My Nails:</strong>
- Sinful Colors Soul Mate: This is a really nice deeper pink and it`s so pretty! It`s really girly and just reminds me of like a vintage pink. I would wear this color for Valentines Day ;) I applied only one coat which was awesome!
- L`Oreal 530 Now You Sea Me: I recently got this at CVS and it was on a new L`Oreal display, so look out for it! It`s so opaque and it was the other color that really caught my eye. The blue is like a deep turqoise teal blue ish hahaha. I think it`s a really pretty transition color from Winter to Spring.
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails 420 Pacific Blue: This nail polish is just a really nice deeper blue with a hint of pastel in it. I really like it because it`s super opaque as well.
<strong>What I Did:</strong>
- First I applied one coat of the Sinful Colors nail polish all over the nail.
- Then, I applied the L`Oreal color diagonally across half the nail starting from the top right corner on my right hand; and the top left hand corner on my left hand.
- After that dries completely, I applied the Sally Hansen nail polish over that one following the diagonal line.
I really really like how this nail look came out! It`s not that hard at all, but you look so pro with your nails done like this! I think it`s a really cute way to start incorporating Spring into Winter right now. I hope you guys try this nail look!
<strong>Thanks to Khrizzlle :) for posting the Cloud Nail Look she found!</strong>
Source link: http://tiffanysnotds.tumblr.com/