Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This spring nail art design was inspired by a springy tropic design.
Products used were Green6 by Urban Outfitters, Turquoise glitter by Martha Stewart, Top Coat by Sinful Colors, Gel/Acrylic Mold bought on Ebay, White Acrylic Powder by Beauty Secrets, Alpha9 Acrylic Liquid bought on Ebay, Acrylic brush.
1. Paint all nails with the green6 I used 2 layers. Let dry.
2. Using the top coat paint your thumb nail with a nice thin layer.
3. While the top layer us still wet sprinkle a little amount or glitter over the nail. Repeat this step on all of the other fingers.
4. Using the acrylic mold now take your acrylic brush dab it in the liquid and grab a tiny acrylic ball and place it in the mold.
5. Make sure the mold is completely filled. Let dry until mold is flexible not hard!.
6. Place a dab of top coat where you will put the design and lay on nail using fingers.
7. Take you rhinestones and place where ever you`d like.
8. Finish off with a top coat and your done! Enjoy