Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Luuux put up a beauty related spring competition so since I missed out on the last scavenger hunt I decided to enter this one to not miss any of these fun events! This is my first attempt at galaxy nails so please excuse my nails if they do not look all that pretty! Instead of the typical galaxy nails I decided to switch it up with more spring appropriate colors for this competition. I am quite surprised myself how fun and easy this turned out to be and definitely will be rocking these nails more often when spring rolls around!
1) Apply your favorite base coat to all your nails!
2) Apply 2 coats Essie`s A Crewed Interest to all your fingers excluding the ring finger.
3) Apply 1 coat China Glaze`s White on White on the ring finger.
4) Wait for the nails to dry!
5) Using a sponge lightly sponge Essie`s Tart Deco onto the nails to create a cow hide like apperance.
6) Apply Opi`s Do you Lilac it and Sinful Color`s Open Seas sponging it over the areas where you Tart Deco is not covering the whites.
7) Sponge on Wet N Wild`s Candylicious on the ring finger on top of an area where you want to add pink.
8) Sponge Essie`s Set in Stones on an area of the ring finger where you prefer!
9) Apply Top Coat on all the nails and wait for them to dry! ~TADA and you are done with your spring galaxy inspired nails!
I hope you guys give this a try since it`s really easy and the it turns out quite pretty as well! You definitely do not need to use these specific shades and can always replace the polishes with similar shades! Overall, I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial and definitely enter the competition as well! The more the merrier :)!