Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Heeey everyone! I have been craving to go shopping for a really long time now and my best friend and I decided to hit up the mall today. I didn`t really have anything in mind to buy anything but I ended up loving everything I saw.
- White and black striped maxi dress is from Adrenes. ($22.50). I was so excited when I found these maxi dresses that actually fit me because I am really short. 5"0 to be exact. Yes, I`m very short. Anyways, I have always loved the maxi dresses trend but because I am so short it was really hard for me to find dresses that fit me lenght wise without having to get them hemmed and without making me look really short either because I find that maxi dresses on short girls make them look even shorter. But these ones looked great and I fell in love once I saw them! I think they would be great with flip flops and a blue or pink belt along the bottom of the chest area as a pop of color and to define my waist line. It was definately a great find!
- White tank top is from Ardenes also for only $3.00. I just thought it`d be a great buy to put underneath t-shirts.
- Orange tank top is from Urban Planet for $12.99. I love it and it is my very first orange shirt that I own! I didn`t think I could pull it off but when I tried it on I fell in love with the fit and the color against my skintone! I think it would look really good with white shorts and wedges. I love the lace detailing along the sleeves area.
- Black High-Low Dress is from Urban Planet for $19.99. I know you can`t really tell from this picture but the dress is actually shorter in the front than the back. Now i absolutely love love love this trend for this spring and summer but every other high-low dresses or skirt that I have found has always been way too long on the back and this is once again because of my shortness problems. But this one fits great and is a perfect length for me. I am so excited about this dress, I can`t wait to be able to rock it with some nice jewelries and flip flops.
- I also bought plain black flats from Payless Shoesource for only $16.99. However, I left it in my car because I need them for work.
That is everything I bought today. I am so happy about all my purchases and can`t wait to do more summer shopping in the near future!
Hope you all enjoyed! xoxo
- this picture is mine.