Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
With the weather getting warmer and spring break is finally here (yay!) i wanted to talk about some essentials that i can`t survive spring without!!
1. A nice pair of jean shorts- these are great to throw on for the beach or to go shopping. They are versatile and such a must-have for this season. My favorites are from Abercrombie and Hollister. Some people think they are a little to pricey but the quality is outstanding. They are even having a 30% off sale right now so go check it out!!
2. Loose tanks and sweaters- Loose tanks are obvious; ilove throwing them on over a bikini or an instant outfit. Loose sweaters are something people don`t think about for warmer weather, but i am obsessed with crochet sweaters to wear over a bikini because the beach can get pretty chilly!! You can find expensive tanks and sweaters or cheaper alternatives from places like Forever 21!
3. A cute bathing suit- I practically live in bathing suits when its warm and i am addicted to buying them! Its easy for prices to start adding up, so make sure you balance some more expensive suits with cheaper ones! A lot of girls are self conscious about wearing a bikini but if you want to- do it! work your curves and be fab!! If your like me and have a smaller chest, i love bandeau. I actually have the gold one above and its beautiful! They are definitely the most flattering fit on my body type. I love finding swim suits at Tj maxx, Victoria`s secret, and walmart. Make sure you wash your new suits before wearing of course!!
4. wedges- Wedges are my ideal spring shoe- they are cute and comfy and make all legs look gorgeous! You can find wedges almost anywhere. I like nude ones or ones with crazy patterns and color blocking. All in all, wedges are fantastic spring shoes!
5. the makeup- Makeup on spring break is something that shouldn`t be over looked! You don`t have to go makeup free if you want to swim, but don`t slap on any old product! If you want some coverage, go for tinted mosturizer or a BB cream! To warm up your face, go for a creme blush like the Nyx ones! Eyeliner can get tricky because its hard to find a water proof one, but if any of y`all know of one, please leave it below! Mascara is one of the easiest things because almost all of your favorite mascaras will come in waterproof version! My favorite is maybelline lash stiletto. If your`e more daring, use a bright color on the lower lash line! i love urban decay`s shadow pencil in Clash
6. Sunscreen- Sunscreen is possibly the most important things because you want to protect your skin and be careful! Its also possible to get sun poisoning if you ignore sunscreen, which is awful! You can still get a tan while wearing sunscreen!!! I like the neutrogena one that can be sprayed on when your wet or dry, and its sheer so you dont have to rub it it. just spray and go!!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Have fun and be safe!!
**pictures are NOT mine**