Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
While at Walgreens picking up some Sinful Colors polishes (<em><strong>They are on sale for 99 cents this week!!</em></strong>) I spotted the new <Strong>Make Some Noise</strong> collection. I picked up a few shades from this collection but now that I look at the pictures I wish I picked up a few more. This particular line goes hand-and-hand with the neon craze. Some of the shades in this particular collection are part of the permanent line, while others are new. All the shades are really bright and colorful. A few are rather sheer and would take a few coats to build up the opacity, while others you may be able to get away with one coat.
<strong>The shades in this collection are:</strong>
- Dream On <em>A bright, deep lilac</em>
- Pink <em>A bright deep pink</em>
- Summer Peach<em>Neon orange</em>
- Cream Pink <em>A right magenta</em>
- Neon Melon <em>Neon at its finest this is a bright yellow with a green hue to it</em>
- Irish Green <em>A bright neony green</em>
- Fusion Neon <em>A bright bubble gum pink</em>
As Ive mentioned above these are on sale for 99 cents this week at Walgreens, so if you see a shade shown that youd love OR want to just stock up on some Sinful Colors polishes that youve been wanting I suggest you get to Walgreens before the sale ends Saturday night!
Do you like the neon polish craze?
Do you like Sinful Colors nail polishes?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.