Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here is more spotted post for you ladies. I found a bunch of new products at Rite Aid and wanted to share what I found. I tried my best to take pictures on my phone without getting kick out the store now. LOL Most of them I tried to get the names of the nail polishes, but dang! How they have the display up top, down low was kind of hard for me. I tried my best so excused for the crappy pictures? HAHA
I know a lot of people heard of Color Clubs before. I thought I share this exciting news for you ladies! I stumbled upon two different displays of Color Club nail polishes! The first one I will show you is from the Color Club Summer 2012 Take Wings Collection. My oh my there are very vibrant! There are such six beautiful glass flecked polishes! They`re $4.99 each!
Here are the names of the polishes!
- Fly With Me is a gorgeous bright green.
- Metamorphosis is a gorgeous bright green teal.
- Sky High is a gorgeous bright blue!
- Wing Fling is a gorgeous bright pink! I
- Daisy Does It is a gorgeous bright golden yellow glass fleck.
- Sparkle and Soar is a gorgeous golden orange!
Well, I have more spotted posts coming so stay tuned! Until then, have a great night!
1. Have you seen these at your local Rite Aid?
2. What are your favorite Color Club nail polishes?
Follow, rate & comment!
Images are mines!