Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Heres the last Color Club collection I said I spotted two weeks ago at Rite Aid. I was a bit of surprise seeing any Color Club collection since Ive never seen any here. I didnt really see this until I looked down because Rite Aid likes to stock their Beauty products everywhere! This collection was just sitting in the bottom shelf waiting for me to take pictures! HAHA
From their 2012 Spring collection it comes with seven crème finish shades! I love the color range theyve down to this set collections. For some reason the collection color looks milky to me eh? Lol Each nail polish is $4.99.
Here are the names of the nail polishes:
- Actory Girl is a gorgeous baby blue crème.
- Hydrangea Kiss is a gorgeous dusty periwinkle blue creme.
- Blue-ming is a light gorgeous turquoise pastel creme.
- Sweet Pea is a gorgeous rosy purple creme.
- Lavendarling is a gorgeous purple creme.
- Blushing Rose is a pastel baby pink creme.
1. Have you spotted these at Rite Aid yet?
2. Whats your favorite Color Club polish(es)
Follow, rate & comment!
Images are mines!