Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
When it comes to new foods being added to the menu - you`ll find my boyfriend. We are not a Jack in the Box eater but they had a large sign announcing their newest burger, Spicy Sriracha Burger so my boyfriend just had to try it out!
What we ordered?
- Spicy Sriracha Burger
Description: Beef hamburger with hickory smoked bacon, sliced jalapeños, Swiss-style cheese, cool shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes with creamy Sriracha sauce on signature toasted sourdough bread (Description credits: http://www.jackinthebox.com/food/burgers-and-more/spicy-sriracha-burger)
- 6 pieces of Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 10 pieces of Chicken Nuggets
Thoughts on the food?
- Spicy Sriracha Burger is a very typical burger of Jack int he Box on sourdough bread. The creamy Sriracha sauce tasted like mayo + sriracha combined. Not a fan especially for a burger almost $5?
- 6 pcs of Mozzarella Cheese Sticks are my favorite! The only bummer is they no longer carry marinara sauce for the cheese sticks so you can get ketchup only. Also selected Jack in the Boxes do not carry Mozzarella Cheese Sticks anymore you have to ask if your area carries them.
- 10 pcs of Chicken Nuggets - never seen nuggets on the menu? But they`re reasonably priced and a nice snack!
Overall: The burger isn`t something we would repurchase and the other snacks (cheese sticks/nuggets) were a treat!
Have you tried the new burger from Jack in the Box? What are your thoughts?
LuuuxWeeklyFoodComp JackintheBox SpicySrirachaBurger FastFood