Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A 20 minute recipe to satiate any tummy!
Note: This is a recipe for two.
- 120g spaghetti
- 3 slices bacon, diced into small pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- a pinch of black pepper, to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, and cook packaged pasta until al dente or according to packaged instructions.
2. Whisk the egg and parmesan cheese together and set aside.
3. Heat a skillet over medium to high heat. Add the bacon and saute until the bacon is crispy. Throw in the garlic and saute until fragrant.
4. Mix the drained spaghetti with the bacon and garlic and toss to coat it with the mixture.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, and stir/toss the egg/cheese mixture into the pasta, working quickly to prevent the eggs from scrambling.
6. Stir in milk a little at a time until a preferred consistency is reached. (you do not need to use up all the milk)
7. Serve with black pepper sprinkled over the top, and garnish with parsley and extra parmesan cheese if you wish.