Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So this is a dish called Sopa. My boyfriend actually taught me how to make this because he is Mexican and they call this dish Sopa so yeah. Sopa means soup and this is kind of soup like. This dish is very simple and delicious to make.
I like to make it with shell pasta. I used to make it with macaroni pasta but it would get too soggy.
The recipe goes like this...
1 box shell pasta
1 small can tomato sauce
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
6 cups water
1. Put vegetable oil in a large pan and put on medium high heat.
2. Put in box of shell pasta and lightly brown.
3. When pasta is lightly brown, add in ground beef and brown.
4. Add in seasonings, garlic powder, pepper and chicken seasoning. Taste is to your preference.
5. Once pasta and ground beef is browned, add in the tomato sauce and about 1/2 cup of ketchup.
6. Add in water, make sure the pasta is completely covered with water.
7. Let boil for 5 minutes with the lid on then turn off.
8. Leave lid on the pan and let it cook completely in its heat.
9. Season again if needed.
10. When pasta is soften, serve.
11. Sprinkle over shredded cheese.
I like to make this when I babysit my nephews and niece because it is simple and they all love it. This makes a great light lunch or dinner. You can choose to make it more or less soupy if you like.