Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I hate the feeling of dry lips, I always have to carry a lip balm or something like that to moisturize my lips when I`m out.
As much as I love lipsticks and glosses, I usually only put some balm on my lips on a daily basis. When I`m undecided, then I grab mi chaptick and I`m good to go.
<strong>Products I use.</strong>
* Labello Lip Balm: to me, that is the best product for my lips; it`s really moitsurizing and it soothes your lips no matter how dry they are. I believe the Nivea one works really similarly to this one, if Labello brand is not available where you live.
* Carmex: despite the aweful (at least to me) smell, this thing works wonders.
* Burts`n Bees lip Balm: I absolutely adore this product, especially the honey scented version; so moisturizing and perfect for my lips.
* Lush lip balms: I don`t buy them often, but they usually work really well and they often smells so amazingly, as all Lush products.
* Vaseline: it`s a must-have product I think.
That`s it, guys. These are my must-haves for my lips. Share yours!
<em>Dont forget to comment, rate, add & follow me!</em>
<strong>Please, follow my blog:</strong>