Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I have another Too Faced bronzer review for you all (this is especially for all of us lighter skinned girls!) I`ve really been wanting to try more bronzers so I was excited about this one.
Snow Bunny Bronzer ($28 for 8g): Great bronzer shade for girls who have a light complexion.
- Good amount of product so it`ll last for a while.
- Nicely pigmented so you don`t have to keep building layers and get too dark.
- Shimmery bronze gives skin a beautiful glow
- Comes with a mirror so you can get up close and see how much bronzer you need.
- Glides on smoothly and blends nicely.
- Has good staying power without fading
- Didn`t look too orange on my skin
- I would`ve liked it to be a matte bronzer instead of being shimmery.
All in all, I rate this bronzer a 9 out of 10. Although it looked really great on my skin, I would`ve liked it to not be shimmery.
Too Faced is available at Ulta, Sephora, http://Sephora.com and http://toofaced.com
Thank you all for reading and if you have any questions, please post them below!
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! CLICK THE LINK TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER: http://www.luuux.com/community/small-giveaway?blog_id=11932
**Products were sent by PR for consideration. As always, all opinions are honest!**