Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So this was actually yesterday`s snack of the day, and today too, cause there is extras lol. I made some oatmeal raisin cookies! I know some people absolutely hate oatmeal and raisin alike, but i personally like both. Especially in granola or cookies. I used the recipe from the oatmeal box! I used Quaker Oats .
You will need:
1 cup margarine
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
3 cups of quaker oats (uncooked)
1 cup raisins
1. prehear oven to 350F
2. beat margarine and sugars until creamy
3. add eggs and vanilla
4. add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix wll.
5. stir in oats and raisins
6. drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. (i greased mine)
7. bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. cool 1 minute on cookie sheet.
*makes 4 dozen.
**again taken off the actual oatmeal container, not my recipe!
this was really good, and definitely satisfied my oatmeal/raisin sweet tooth. it not necesarilly all that sweet so i recommend adding a bit more sugar if you want.
thanks for reading! and my picture, please dont use (: