Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 4 Hersheys milk chocolate bars, chopped (about 6 oz)
- 1 tbsp. butter
1.)Cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Add the egg and beat into the creamed mixture. Stir in the flours. Press about 2/3 of the dough into the tart pan (reserve the rest for a cookie treat later!). Bake at 375 degrees until golden. 15-18 minutes. Cool in tart pan.
2.)Toss the butter and chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat, stirring at 30 second intervals until melted. Spread over cooled cookie tart. You can let this cool at this point if you are not serving right away.
Once you are ready to dig in ~ top with miniature marshmallows and broil for 2-3 minutes until golden and toasty. Watch carefully as the marshmallows can burn quickly! Nowpretend you are sitting around the campfire enjoying a gooey, delicious Smore!