Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
* The photofinish primer is on the right, the illuminizing one is on the left *
I got these as mini sample sizes from a MUA swap a while back. Today I`ll just be reviewing the photofinish primer since it`s the one I`ve used most of! The full size is around $36 I believe at sephora and cheaper on ebay and other discount sites.
-Very soft and velvety feeling
- Makes your skin soft
- Makes foundation go on smoother
- Makes the face makeup stay throughout the day
-It is definetly pricey, considering that there are dupes like the Monostat Chafing Gel, etc.
-It doesn`t make fine lines "go away"
- I still see makeup fade throughout the day
* I`ve tested this primer out on one side of my face, and ELF`s mineral primer on the other side of my face. The results at the end of the day were very comparable, so I`d call it a dupe! It`s just the initial application that is slightly different, Smashbox is odorless and has a slightly less "greasy" feeling as opposed to the E.L.F. one *
*Photos are by moi